from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An angle formed by the perpendicular intersection of two straight lines; an angle of 90°.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An angle of 90 degrees; the bisect of the angle formed by a single straight line.
- n. An ∟ character.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. A spherical angle included between the axes of two great circles whose planes are perpendicular to each other.
- n. one formed by a right line falling on another perpendicularly, or an angle of 90° (measured by a quarter circle).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the 90 degree angle between two perpendicular lines
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.