from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A scientist who specializes in rocketry.
- n. Informal An extremely intelligent person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a colloquial term for an astronautical engineer
- n. Someone qualified to understand or handle that which is overly complex, detailed or confusing; a genius.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a very intelligent person; -- used mostly in the phrases: “you don't have to be a rocket scientist to …” and “it doesn't take a rocket scientist to …”, meaning that the subject that follows is easy to understand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an engineer who builds and tests rockets
- n. a clever thinker
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.