from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who scoops.
- n. Something that scoops.
- n. The avocet, a bird that scoops up the mud to obtain food.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, scoops.
- n. The avocet; -- so called because it scoops up the mud to obtain food.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which scoops; specifically, a tool used by engravers on wood for cleaning out the white parts of a block. It somewhat resembles a small chisel, but is rounded underneath instead of being flat.
- n. The scooping avoset: so called from the peculiar shape of the bill.
You find the plastic bins in storage and the scooper is plunged into the small cubes inside the training room ice machine.
She made a dart for the "scooper" -- a heavy china cup which had been smashed in so fortunate a manner as to be ideally fitted for emptying ore by hand.
Yeah, that was a review sent in by a "scooper" wasn't it?
my, my how things change very quickly. what has happened to the world cup self apointed pin up boy and mouth almighty. three days and not a word from scooper cooper. maybe he has a bad dose of lock jaw, no doubt after the wontabees score a a few points over poor old usa his bottom jaw will hit over drive again, what a goose
De "scooper" Kyle heeft naar aanleiding van Harry Potter 7.1 een review geschreven en verspreid via het net.
Significantly for scooper pros, the 2007-2008 survey asked, for the first time, if dog owners "would be interested" in hiring a cleanup service, and 10% said yes.
Perhaps the Fox Network could find a poop/er scooper company to advertise on their network.
John DeSio Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., left, holds a 'pooper scooper' during an announcement last month of a campaign to keep the borough's streets free of canine waste.
NYC DOS An anti-poop poster And Mr. Diaz might have the quote of the year with this zinger, as reported by the Norwood News: "If you are walking your dog and you are caught without cleaning up after it, the pooper scooper law will be enforced, and it will be the most expensive piece of crap you'll pay for."
More notably, enforcement of the pooper scooper law is to be focused on "problem areas."