from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Any of various plants of the genus Limonium of coastal regions, widely cultivated for their clusters of small lavender or pinkish flowers, which are often dried.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A plant of the genus Statice; most often, S. Limonium, in the United States called
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- (Bot.) See Marsh rosemary, under
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A plant in the genus Limonium
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun any of various plants of the genus Limonium of temperate salt marshes having spikes of white or mauve flowers
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.