from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To find something to be visually
- verb transitive, idiomatic To not be
deceivedby something that is falseor misleading; to understand the hidden truth about someone or something.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To
recognizesomeone's true motivesor character.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To provide support or cooperation to (a person) throughout a period of time; to support someone through a difficult time.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To do something until it is finished.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb remain with until completion
- verb support financially through a period of time
- verb perceive the true nature of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.