from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The killing of one's sister.
- n. One who kills one's own sister.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the killing of one's sister
- n. a person who kills his/her sister
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The murder of one's sister; also, one who murders or kills one's own sister.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills his sister.
- n. The murder of a sister.
As she has already unseated Lisa's father Frank as Governor, this match-up would make for great political theater and Republican fratricide, or perhaps sororicide.
The intending sororicide and suicide is restored to his fastenings; his sister taken back to her tent; a trooper detailed to stand sentry beside and frustrate any attempt at a second escapade.
A Shadow That Remains Cast invents an infamous alleged sororicide, a crime for which the older sister is acquitted, vital evidence having gone missing before the trial.