from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A person who publicizes favorable interpretations of the words and actions of a public figure, especially a politican.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person employed to gloss over a poor public image (or present it in a better light) in business and politics, especially after unfavourable results have been achieved. A lobbyist; PR person.
- v. To generate spin (favourable interpretation or bias).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a spokesperson for a political party or candidate who tries to forestall negative publicity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a public relations person who tries to forestall negative publicity by publicizing a favorable interpretation of the words or actions of a company or political party or famous person
From spin + doctor. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.