from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An often repeated song in a musical play that is identified with the work or one of its characters.
- n. A song that is identified with a performer, group, or radio or television program.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A song which accompanies a television or radio program, usually as an intro or outro.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a melody that recurs and comes to represent a musical play or movie
- n. a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.