from The Century Dictionary.
- In zoology and anatomy, of or pertaining to the tibia and the tarsus: as, tibiotarsal ligaments.
- In entomology, pertaining or common to the tibia and the tarsus of an insect's leg: as, a tibiotarsal brush of hairs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Of or pertaining to both to the tibia and the tarsus.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the tibiotarsus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective anatomy Of or pertaining to both the
tibiaand the tarsus.
- adjective anatomy Of or pertaining to the
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The nearness of the exostosis to the tibiotarsal articulation can be definitely determined by palpation.
Lameness of the Horse Veterinary Practitioners' Series, No. 1 John Victor Lacroix
Mice were euthanized 1 month post-inoculation; heart, tibiotarsal joint and skin (not from inoculation site) specimens were harvested for bacterial culture and DNA preparation as described previously
In a chronic study, inoculated animals were euthanized 4 months post-inoculation; heart, tibiotarsal joint and skin specimens were aseptically collected for spirochete culture and DNA extraction.