from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a wheel, especially of a wheelbarrow.
- v. to roll, trundle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. See trundle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Something round or circular; a ball or hoop; a wheel (especially of a wheelbarrow), or the felly of a wheel.
- n. A taper made of a long string of wax rolled or wound into a coil.
- n. In bookbinding, one of several pieces of wood or generally metal, of this form which are put between the cords and boards to flatten the back and the fore edge of the book preparatory to cutting.
- To roll.
- To move with an easy, rolling gait; bowl; trundle; trot.
- To trundle; roll; bowl.
I shall have to make an entirely new trindle-spring for it from scratch.