from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informed of or reflecting the latest information or changes: an up-to-date timetable.
- adj. Being in accord with the latest ideas, improvements, or styles: up-to-date technology; up-to-date fashions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. current; recent; the latest
- adj. informed about the latest news or developments
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Extending to the present time; having style, manners, knowledge, or other qualities that are abreast of the times.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Extending to the present time; inclusive of or making use of the latest facts: as, an up-to-date account.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reflecting the latest information or changes
- adj. in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style
Sorry, no etymologies found.
For the most up-to-date treatment of the God gap, see Corwin Smidt et al., The Disappearing God Gap?
Far and wide, up-to-date individuals of the late twentieth century tapped into an unmistakable energy, at once edgy and perpetually youthful, that came packaged with an American look—another big Global English word.
You don't need a constitution to keep things up-to-date.
Here, we have more up-to-date versions of your favorite characters in more real world setting.
And partnering with comiXology, iVerse, WOWIO, Amazon and Longbox ensures weâ€ ™ re using the most up-to-date technology to provide our readers with an easy, accessible and satisfying experience. â€
Jonkman says it's necessary to buy many of the up-to-date Snort signatures from Sourcefire, but Emerging Threats Pro has taken some of the older Snort signature rules that are more freely available and converted them to run on the Suricata IDS/IPS engine.
One of the most up-to-date places to get information is the Flu Wiki forum.
A helpful source of up-to-date information are the various RVing sites with area specific forums.
If you have more up-to-date information, I would love to know about it.
I consider myself to be much more up-to-date and responsible in what I discuss on these boards than the general run of folks who don't live in Mexico, folks who don't live in Michoacán, folks who depend on the foreign press for their news about Mexico, and folks who don't speak or read Spanish.