from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or relating to 20.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a notation system based on 20.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to twenty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to twenty; consisting of twenty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or consisting of twenty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or based on 20
Latin vīcēnārius, from vīcēnī, twenty each, from vīgintī, twenty; see wīkm̥tī- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin vicenarius, from viceni twenty each; akin to viginti twenty. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.