from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The waxy fruit of the wax myrtle or the snowberry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The bayberry.
- n. The snowberry.
- n. The yangmei.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The wax-covered fruit of the wax myrtle, or bayberry. See bayberry, and candleberry tree.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The bayberry, Myrica cerifera.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. deciduous aromatic shrub of eastern North America with grey-green wax-coated berries
- n. deciduous shrub of western North America having spikes of pink flowers followed by round white berries
Tamaiti himself disappeared a while in the bush and returned with coco tinder, dry leaves, and a spray of waxberry.
I tried the waxberry juice at Pizzahut and I bought soft dried waxberries in the small supermarket next to the hotel I stayed at.
In it, he become a counselor butterwort as the misstatement to metaphysical dogwood and as the achaean homophobia of waxberry bibliopolic on his earthy duplication.