from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of good physical and mental health, especially when maintained by proper diet, exercise, and habits.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being in good health.
- n. The process of learning about and engaging in behaviors that are likely to result in optimal health.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being well or in good health.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.
- (Business Wire) Rite Aid customers and patients nationwide now can sign up for Rite Aid's new wellness+ customer rewards program that provides members with free health and wellness benefits, as well as shopping discounts and special prices.
| Rite Aid customers and patients in Davidson County can now sign up for Rite Aid's new wellness+ customer rewards program that provides members with free health and wellness benefits as well as shopping discounts and special prices.
The wellness+ program marries our customers 'fiscal and physical well-being, and we reward them with both member-only shopping discounts and health and wellness benefits that increase the more they shop and the more prescriptions they fill at Rite Aid, "said John Learish, Rite Aid Senior Vice President, Marketing.
But what we do know, in fact, is that when the Department of Children and Families is called, they are able to go to the home and do what they call a wellness check, let themselves ride in the door to make sure that a crime is not being committed there.
The definition of wellness is open and thus impossible to define socially.
One of the things that comes to mind when thinking of relaxation and wellness is a steam shower.
What I mean by general wellness is engaging in healthy lifestyles and reducing risky behavior.
I kissed my grandfather's forehead and prayed to Allah to reunite us during Ramadan in wellness, happiness and stability.
If regaining wellness is worth around 30 clams to you, send support team to good health food emporium for wild-crafted mediterranean oregano oil (one popular brand name - Oreganol).
First, I got a really excellent How To Be A Sick Dude from Naked Jen, my very good friend from Santa Cruz, who specializes in wellness through herbs and good vibes.