from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who associates with or pays for sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
- n. A pimp.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who uses services rendered by whores.
- n. pimp
- n. An exploiter of people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who practices lewdness; a lecher; a whoremonger.
- n. One keeps or procures whores for others; a pimp; a procurer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who keeps or procures whores for others; a pimp; a procurer; hence, one who practises lewdness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pimp who procures whores
- n. a prostitute's customer
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Instead of evil's banality, Mr. Cooper gives us the elation generated by Uday's unmoored id as he plucks innocent schoolgirls off a Baghdad street, defiles a bride on her wedding day or slaughters his father's whoremaster in a delirium of displaced rage.
Would that Brown were a drug-pushing whoremaster with administrative ability.
What must it do to a sweet young bride to find herself married to a whoremaster?
This vice ( saith mine author) is so common with us in France, that he is of no account, a mere coward, not worthy the name of a soldier, that is not a notorious whoremaster.
Verse makes a eunuch or a whoremaster of them all.
A whoremaster turned gunrunner who nearly burned the city.
Amat wondered in passing if the whoremaster would ever understand how much that mark had cost him.
The whoremaster answered with a string of obscenities that only stopped with Torish Wite's man stepping forward and striking him across the face.
When this kids mom and I ran away from home…me 13 her 18…athoritys picked us up…they joked about my being a whoremaster with a wink.
A whoremaster, in a flux, or without a nose, is a very genteel person, indeed, and well worthy of imitation.