from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. amplitude modulation
- abbr. Latin artium magister (Master of Arts)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Armenia.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Amazonas. (This is a state of Brazil.)
- From Latin ante meridiem, meaning "before noon (12:00)".
- Initialism of Amplitude Modulation.
- Initialism of Artium Magister.
- Initialism of Master of Arts.
- Initialism of Assembly Member. (A title similar to MP, placed after the name of a Member of the Welsh National Assembly.)
- Initialism of Automated Mapping. (Used in conjunction with Facilities Managements abbreviations (AM/FM).)
Sorry, no etymologies found.