from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Aeolis or its people or culture.
- adj. Greek Mythology Of or relating to Aeolus.
- adj. Variant of eolian.
- n. One of a Hellenic people of central Greece that occupied Aeolis and Lesbos around 1100 B.C.
- n. See Aeolic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to Aeolus, the Greek god of wind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
Sorry, no etymologies found.