from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Bosnia and Herzegovina, a country in the former Yugoslavia, in southeastern Europe.
- n. A person from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- proper n. The standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian, a South Slavic language, spoken primarily by Bosniaks in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Bosnia-Herzegovina.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Bosnia, a nominal province of Turkey, lying west of Servia, the administration of which was transferred to Austria-Hungary by the Berlin Congress of 1878.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Bosnia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Bosnia-Herzegovina or the people of Bosnia
From Bosnia + -an. (Wiktionary)