from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Algeria or of Algerian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Algeria or the Algerian people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Algeria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the city of Algiers, or to Algeria or its inhabitants.
- n. An inhabitant of the French colony of Algeria, in the north of Africa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Algeria
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Algeria or its inhabitants
Sorry, no etymologies found.