from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Nigeria or of Nigerian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nigeria, the Nigerian people or culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Nigeria.
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the country Nigeria.
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inhabitants of Nigeria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nigeria
- adj. of or relating to the people of Nigeria
- adj. of or relating to Nigeria
Nigeria + -an (Wiktionary)