from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to, characteristic of, associated with, or suggestive of William Shakespeare (an English playwright), his works, or his authorship.
- adj. Derivative of Shakespeare's works or authorship.
- adj. Composed of Shakespearean sonnets.
- n. A scholar of the works of Shakespeare.
- n. A person trained to act in Shakespeare's plays.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or in the style of, Shakespeare or his works.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to William Shakespeare or his works
- n. a Shakespearean scholar
Sorry, no etymologies found.