from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Invented, as opposed to real.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or characterized by, fiction; fictitious; romantic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of fiction; fictitiously created; imaginary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. related to or involving literary fiction
- adj. formed or conceived by the imagination
fiction + -al (Wiktionary)