from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Cuba or of Cuban descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Cuba, the Cuban people or the Cuban dialect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Cuba or its inhabitants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Cuba, a large island of the West Indies belonging to Spain.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Cuba.
- n. Same as cubanite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba
- n. a native or inhabitant of Cuba
Sorry, no etymologies found.