from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking a definition or value
- adj. That does not have a meaning and is thus not assigned an interpretation
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not defined or explained; not described by definition or explanation.
- Not having limits distinctly marked or seen; not definitely limited; indefinite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished
un- + defined (Wiktionary)