from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no restrictions or controls: an unlimited travel ticket.
- adj. Having or seeming to have no boundaries; infinite: an unlimited horizon.
- adj. Without qualification or exception; absolute: unlimited self-confidence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. limitless or without bounds; unrestricted
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not limited; having no bounds; boundless.
- adj. Undefined; indefinite; not bounded by proper exceptions.
- adj. Unconfined; not restrained; unrestricted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not limited; having no bounds; boundless.
- Undefined; indefinite; not bounded by proper exceptions.
- Unconfined; not restrained; not restricted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without reservation or exception
- adj. that cannot be entirely consumed or used up
- adj. having no limits in range or scope
un- + limited (Wiktionary)