from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not under control, discipline, or governance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not controlled
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not controlled or governed; free.
- Not yielding to restraint; uncontrollable.
- Not disproved; not refuted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not being under control; out of control
Sorry, no etymologies found.