from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by or exhibiting a lack of reliability.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not reliable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not reliable; untrustworthy. See reliable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not reliable; not to be relied or depended on. (Imp. Dict.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking a sense of responsibility
- adj. liable to be erroneous or misleading
- adj. not worthy of reliance or trust
- adj. dangerously unstable and unpredictable
Sorry, no etymologies found.