from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Sensitive to tickling.
- adj. Easily offended or upset; touchy.
- adj. Requiring skillful or tactful handling; delicate: a ticklish matter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sensitive or susceptible to being tickled.
- adj. Touchy, sensitive, or delicate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Sensible to slight touches; easily tickled.
- adj. Standing so as to be liable to totter and fall at the slightest touch; unfixed; easily affected; unstable.
- adj. Difficult; nice; critical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Easily moved or unbalanced; unsteady; unstable; uncertain; inconstant.
- Dubious; difficult; critical.
- Easily tickled: tickly; touchy: as, the sole of the foot is very ticklish; a ticklish person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. difficult to handle; requiring great tact
From tickle + -ish. (Wiktionary)