from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Accompanied by or involving risk or danger; hazardous: "Anything that promises to pay too much can't help being risky” ( Dorothy Canfield Fisher).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Dangerous, involving risks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Attended with risk or danger; hazardous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Attended with risk; hazardous; dangerous: as, a very risky business.
- Running a risk; venturesome; bold; audacious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving risk or danger
- adj. not financially safe or secure
risk + -y (Wiktionary)