from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Involving or fraught with danger or risk: "an extremely dicey future on a brave new world of liquid nitrogen, tar, and smog” ( New Yorker).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Fraught with danger.
- adj. Of uncertain, risky outcome.
- adj. Of doubtful or uncertain efficacy, provenance, etc.; dodgy.
- adj. Nauseating, rank.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of uncertain outcome; especially fraught with risk
From dice.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
dice + -y (Wiktionary)