from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Filled with chaos.
- adj. Extremely disorganized or in disarray.
- adj. Highly sensitive to starting conditions, so that a small change to them may yield a very different outcome.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling chaos; confused.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling or of the nature of chaos; confused; without order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking a visible order or organization
- adj. completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing
- adj. of or relating to a sensitive dependence on initial conditions
Sorry, no etymologies found.