from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A chaotic or confused situation.
- adj. In a state of confusion or chaos.
- transitive v. To make confused or chaotic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Alternative spelling of SNAFU.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. snarled or stalled in complete confusion
- v. cause to be in a state of complete confusion
- n. an acronym often used by soldiers in World War II: situation normal all fucked up
s(ituation) n(ormal) a(ll) f(ucked) u(p).(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)