from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to symbiosis; living together.
- adj. Of a relationship with mutual benefit between two individuals or organisms.
- n. symbiotic star
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or characterized by, or living in, a state of symbiosis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or resembling symbiosis; living in that kind of consociation called symbiosis; exhibiting or having the character of symbiosis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of organisms (especially of different species) living together but not necessarily in a relation beneficial to each
From symbiosis, from Ancient Greek συμβίωσις (sumbiōsis), from σύν (sun, "with") + βίος (bios, "life"). (Wiktionary)