from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The process of becoming spoiled.
- n. The condition of being spoiled.
- n. Something that has been spoiled.
- n. The degree to which something has been spoiled.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The part of something that has spoiled.
- n. The process of spoiling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In printing, paper spoiled or wasted in presswork.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the amount that has spoiled
- n. the process of becoming spoiled
- n. the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
spoil + -age (Wiktionary)