from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of causing disease.
- adj. Originating or producing disease.
- adj. Of or relating to pathogenesis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to cause (harmful) disease.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to pathogeny; producting disease
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Producing disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to cause disease
patho- + -genic (Wiktionary)