from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Planned or accomplished together; combined: We made a concerted effort to solve the problem.
- adj. Music Arranged in parts for voices or instruments.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of concert.
- adj. Performed through a concert of effort; done by agreement or in combination.
- adj. Having separate parts for voices and instruments
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Mutually contrived or planned; agreed on.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Mutually agreed upon, contrived, or planned.
- Brought into connection or relation; connected by a plan.
- In music, arranged in parts for several voices or instruments, as a trio, a quartet, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving the joint activity of two or more
Sorry, no etymologies found.