from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to synergy: a synergistic effect.
- adj. Producing or capable of producing synergy: synergistic drugs.
- adj. Christianity Of or relating to synergism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to synergy or synergism; co-operative, working together, interacting, mutually stimulating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to synergism.
- adj. Coöperating; synergetic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to synergism; of the nature of synergism: as, the synergistic controversy (a controversy in the Lutheran Church, in the sixteenth century, regarding synergism).
- Working together; coöperating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- adj. working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect
- adj. of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
Sorry, no etymologies found.