from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Overly simple.
- adj. In a manner that simplifies a concept or issue so that its nuance and complexity are lost or important details are overlooked.
- adj. Of or relating to simples, or medicinal herbs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to simples, or a simplist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to simples or a simplist.
- Endeavoring to explain everything, or too much, upon a single principle. The facts of nature and of life are more apt to be complex than simple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by extreme and often misleading simplicity
Sorry, no etymologies found.