from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to polytheism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to polytheism; characterized by polytheism; professing or advocating polytheism
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, of the nature of, or characterized by polytheism : as, polytheistic belief or worship.
- Believing in a plurality of gods: as, a polytheistic writer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worshipping or believing in more than one god
Sorry, no etymologies found.