from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in the manner of a pugilist
- adj. fighting with the fists
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to pugillism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Off or pertaining to pugilists or pugilism; relating to boxing or fighting with the fists.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to pugilism or pugilists
pugilist + -ic, alternatively pugil + -istic. (Wiktionary)