from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of gamy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the smell, taste and texture of consumed game (meat).
- adj. Plucky, spirited or gritty
- adj. Risque, sordid or sexually suggestive
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. suggestive of sexual impropriety.
- adj. foul-smelling; -- used of the smell of game beginning to taint.
- adj. spirited and resolute.
- adj. willing to proceed or act.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A less correct spelling of gamy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. willing to face danger
- adj. (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- adj. suggestive of sexual impropriety
game + -y (Wiktionary)