from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Spirited; plucky.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Spirited or plucky.
- adj. Pertaining to or like spunk (semen).
- adj. Stained with semen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of spunk; quick; spirited.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Showing a small fire or spark.
- Haunted: noting a place supposed to be haunted from the frequent appearance of the ignis fatuus.
- Having spunk, fire, spirit, or obstinacy; spirited; unwilling to give up, or to acknowledge one's self beaten.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. willing to face danger
- adj. showing courage
From spunk + -y. (Wiktionary)