from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not brought to an end; incomplete: unfinished business.
- adj. Not having received special processing, such as dyeing or varnishing: unfinished furniture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not finished, not completed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not finished, not brought to an end; imperfect; incomplete; left in the rough; wanting the last hand or touch
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not finished; not complete; not brought to an end; imperfect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not brought to the desired final state
- adj. lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj. not brought to an end or conclusion
Sorry, no etymologies found.