from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having fallen into a state of disrepair or deterioration, as through neglect; broken-down and shabby.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of dilapidate
- adj. Having fallen into a state of disrepair or deterioration, especially through neglect
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Decayed; fallen into partial ruin; injured by bad usage or neglect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in deplorable condition
Sorry, no etymologies found.