from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not cultivated by standard agricultural methods: uncultivated vegetables; uncultivated ground.
- adj. Socially unpolished, uncultured, or unrefined.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not cultivated by agricultural methods; not prepared for cultivation.
- adj. Inadequately educated; lacking art or knowledge; unrefined; uncultured; uncivilized.
- adj. Not attended to or fostered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not cultivated, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of land or fields) not prepared for raising crops
- adj. (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- adj. characteristic of a person who is not cultivated or does not have intellectual tastes
un- + cultivated (Wiktionary)