from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Depleted; in a state of exhaustion.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of exhaust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as burned-out, 1.
- adj. used up; completely consumed.
- adj. emptied by being pumped out or having a vacuum created. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. depleted of energy, force, or strength
- adj. drained physically
- adj. drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
Sorry, no etymologies found.