from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. worn down or worn away.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of erode.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Eaten away; gnawed; irregular, as if eaten or worn away.
- Having the edge worn away so as to be jagged or irregularly toothed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worn away as by water or ice or wind
Sorry, no etymologies found.