from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Exhausted of strength or energy; fatigued.
- adj. Impatient; bored: tired of the same old sandwiches.
- adj. Overused; hackneyed: a tired joke.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of tire.
- adj. In need of some rest or sleep.
- adj. Fed up, annoyed, irritated, sick of.
- adj. Overused, cliché.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Weary; fatigued; exhausted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. depleted of strength or energy
- adj. repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
Sorry, no etymologies found.