from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Blurred or dimmed by or as if by tears: bleary eyes.
- adj. Vaguely outlined; indistinct.
- adj. Exhausted; worn-out.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tired, having senses dulled by exhaustion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Somewhat blear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bleared; rheumy; dim: as, bleary red eyes.
- Blurred; confused; cloudy; misty.
- n. See bleery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj. tired to the point of exhaustion
Sorry, no etymologies found.