from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of desert.
- adj. abandoned
- adj. desolate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having no residents.
- adj. no longer used by people.
- adj. remote from civilization.
- adj. being left by another without support or assistance; left in the lurch; -- of people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. forsaken by owner or inhabitants
Sorry, no etymologies found.